Higher Education Commission of Pakistan Announces the 4 Years Bachelor degree scholarship program for the students of Gwadar, Balochistan at top universities of Punjab; enabling them to get better job opportunities through China Pakistan Economic Corridor.
- Applicants must possess Domicile/Local certificate of District Gwadar; must have completed 12 years of formal education with 50% Marks in their FA/FSc/I.Com/ISC/DAE or equivalent.
- Maximum age limit is 22 years as on 18th of September, 2017
- The pre-requisite qualification must be acquired before the closing date.
- Candidates availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible.
- Scholarships will be awarded transparently at merit to the Domicile holders of Gwadar only.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test score and academic credential score (Test will be conducted by HEC).
- Already enrolled students in 4 years bachelor degree program (for the academic year 2017-2018) are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applicants are required to submit their applications in hard form. Please Download the available application form, and send the filled application form to
The Project Director, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, Sector H-9, Islamabad.
Click here to Download Application Form
Last date of receipt of applications is 18th Of September, 2017
Please be cautious that incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Documents required with Application Form: (Photo copies of the following documents)
- Educational certificates and Degrees.
- CNIC or form-B (those who are under age of 18 years) and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- Father/Guardian's CNIC and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- One Passport size photograph.
*HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.