views
Answers

Admission problem

I am a pre-medical student and wants to join Bs physics at NUST university but I am facing a problem while filling my admission form for the NET entry test There is a Bs physics option for pre-engineering students not for medical ones! I want to know that instead, I have a pre-medical background could I enter the pre-engineering field in my option, and will the university allow me to give an a... I am a pre-medical student and wants to join Bs physics at NUST university but I am facing a problem while filling my admission form for the NET entry test There is a Bs physics option for pre-engineering students not for medical ones! I want to know that instead, I have a pre-medical background could I enter the pre-engineering field in my option, and will the university allow me to give an additional mathematics exam later. Or Sir, University will cancel my admission later?

Tags: Admissions, NUST

Danish Posted about 3 years ago
views
Answers

Information About MS_CS and MS_IT

I want to know about the MS Fees and apply Criteria . I want to know about the previous merit of MS IT and MS CS ... GAT General test is valid for this or not if not . So why ? My Last question Is any Scholarship is available.? Im waiting for Ur response Contact no ... 0300 7836749

MUHAMMAD FAROOQ Posted over 6 years ago
views
Answers

info about paying cadets

i want to know that two brothers can apply on paying cadet scheme?

Tags:

Picture?1512200469
Sam Posted over 6 years ago
views
Answers

Sample of Computer Based NUST Entry Test

Can someone please provide the links to Samples of Computer Based NUST Entry Tests (NET)?

Photo
Saqib Shahzad
Admin
Posted over 6 years ago
views
Answers

SAT subject test

Can we take admission in any engineering in NUST on SAT Subject Subject Test basis ??

Tags:

Photo
muhammad qasim Posted over 6 years ago